Some of the Better Things I’ve Written
A friend is interviewing me for his podcast. He wanted to immerse himself in things I’ve written to prep. I wondered what I’d tell him.
So I looked through the analytics, ran my favorite engagement report, and collected the most engaged with stuff. Here’s that list, with a few other bits and bobs.
Some of the most engaged with posts at IceToTheBrim.com:
- 5 Lessons In 5 Years Of Marriage
- 6 Lessons in my 6th year of marriage
- Matterful Archives – Ice To The Brim
- The Focus Factor™
- How to mindfulness meditation
- 2 Months Since Rowan
- The Third Tier
- Thoughts on Scaffolding, Completed Work & The Creative Process
- My iPhone Home Screen on MacSparky
- How To Innovate
- The Relationship Of Happiness & Ambition: huge study, short report.
- A brief intro to EDM music (and trancey productivity)
My posts at The Sparkline & Fizzle:
The two biggies from Medium.com
- Hopeful Perspectives 1 Year After My Son’s Birth/Death — Medium
- 36 Things To Do For Those In Grief — Medium
Rowan stuff at the Tumblr:
However, my life’s work will probably be the marginalia found in the descriptions here:
You DID say “immerse.”