Storydoing vs Storytelling
Storydoing companies consciously convey their story through direct action…use their core story as an organizing principle for activities throughout the company.”
Attributes of a StoryDoing Company:
- You have a story.
- That story defines an ambition beyond commercial aspirations.
- That story is understood and cared about by your entire company.
- That story is being used to drive action throughout the company.
- Those actions add up to a cohesive whole.
- Passion communities outside your company engage with and participate in the story.