Milton Glaser – Ten Things He Has Learned
- You can only work for people that you like.
- If you have a choice [never have a job](https://chasereeves.net/2011/john-cage-on-never-having-a-job/).
- Some people are toxic avoid them.
- Professionalism is not enough or the good is the enemy of the great.
- Less is not necessarily more.
- Style is not to be trusted.
- How you live changes your brain.
- Doubt is better than certainty.
- On aging.
- Tell the truth.
This article is great, truly. Such class and charisma and home-cooked, ruddy wisdom. Milton Glaser – Ten Things I Have Learned.